1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible
Like a lot of older cars, this 1970 Olds Cutlass Convertible had its share of gremlins when it came to Black Wolf. It had several electrical issues, had a few leaks, wasn't running properly, and was behind on maintenance, among other things.
Since Black Wolf, this Cutlass is now a much more enjoyable car to drive, and several years later, it’s still as reliable as it is luxurious.
Here’s how we fixed it:
- Corrected the Electrical Problems
- Fixed the Charging System
- Switched out the Battery
- Tuned the Engine
- Exchanged Fluids
- Replaced Expansion Valve
- Charged the System with r12
- Front Seat
- Original Style Cover Material
- Cleaned and Detailed Dash