Before this 1988 Nissan 300ZX Turbo came to us, it was worn and tired.
Now, this is probably the cleanest and best running 300ZX on the east coast.
Here’s how we brought it back to life:
- Performed an Overall Restoration
- Performed a Better than Factory Level Complete Paint Job
- Restored Interior
- Replaced Carpet, Headliner, Console Lid, and Shift Boot
- Custom Padded Original Seat to driver’s taste
- Replaced Radiator, Valve Cover Gaskets, Timing Belt, and Water Pump
- Installed New Front Brakes
- Replaced All Four Struts, Clutch Assembly, Exhaust System, Steering Rack
- Replaced Engine Rear Main Oil Seal
- Replaced Back Light Bulbs for the Instrument Panel
- Changed all other Vehicle Fluids
BACK TO PROJECTS