This cosmetically beautiful 1970 Mercedes 280SL came to Black Wolf with no installed air conditioning system and a few mechanical items that needed attention.
After leaving Black Wolf, this Mercedes was not only much more comfortable on warm days, it stopped and tracked down the road as straight as an arrow.
Here’s what we did to solve the problems:
- Fabricated Custom Air Conditioning Compressor Mounting Bracket
- Custom built Condenser Mount and Hoses in-house
- Added Auxiliary Electric Cooling Fan to Compensate for A/C System addition
- Rebuilt Front Steering and Suspension System
- Rebuilt and Replaced the Front Kingpins
BACK TO PROJECTS